Requirements to attend Paramedic Orientation:
1. Possess a valid/current California Paramedic License.
2. Demonstrate proof of present employment or a written commitment for employment within one of our 5 Counties
(See Policy 254.00 - Paramedic Accreditation).
Any questions, call (209) 529-5085
Please be advised:
- Class starts promptly at 1:00pm. Late arrivals will be rescheduled.
- Protocols are NOT reviewed during orientation.
- You may stop by the office to pick up a protocol book for free or use the MVEMSA mobile app.
- Study ALL the protocols prior to attending orientation. We suggest you study "heavy" in Pediatrics.
- Come prepared to take the protocol test after the orientation.
- If possible bring completed Paramedic application to orientation.
- Must bring Driver’s License and Paramedic Card.
|Event Date||12-14-2021 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||12-14-2021 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||12-07-2021 4:30 pm|
|Location||Mountain-Valley EMS Agency, 1101 Standiford Ave, Ste D-4|